Processing and manufacturing of stainless steel light carpentry and square or round shaped pipes with TIG or MIG welding.
Each manufacturing process is accurately followed through each of its phases, from the designing, to the resistance tests, to the final installation in the plant in which is addressed to.
Satin-finishing and polishing as required by the customer, in order to achieve:
- the removal of the major imperfections and of the welding seams, through rotating abrasive cloth;
- the laminated glazing with brushes in order to reach the final desired roughness;
- the final polishing using scrubbing disks and rinsing product;;
- the control of the final roughness of the piece;
- carefully clean the piece to avoid residues of rinsing product or any imperfections to adjust.