INFORMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF COMMON DATA
Information document prepared pursuant to and for the purposes of Articles. 13 and 14 of EU Reg. 2016/679
In compliance with the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679 we are to provide you with the necessary information regarding the purposes and methods of processing your personal data, as well as the scope of communication and dissemination thereof, to the nature of the data in our possession and of their conferment.
Purpose of the treatment
The data provided directly or collected through third parties will be processed solely for the purpose of carrying out the production activity and the services requested, for the consequent obligations arising as a result of contractual and legal obligations, to allow an effective management of future relationships as well as for purposes of an informative, promotional and commercial nature.
Personal data may be disclosed to third parties in case it is necessary to comply with the work activities and services requested. The data will be processed either on paper or magnetically, manually and / or with electronic tools or, in any case, automated. Data will also be processed after the contractual terms defined for the fulfillment of all legal obligations.
Method of treatment
The treatment will be carried out both in automated and in manual form by authorized subjects; this treatment involves the memorization, management and eventual transmission of data both on paper and on computerized support. Everything will be done in compliance with the guarantees of confidentiality and security provided for by the GDPR and by reason of the minimum security measures adopted. The data will be stored and processed also after the conclusion of the contracts in force for the fulfillment of legal obligations for purposes related to any future commercial relationships and in any case and in compliance with applicable laws.
Scope of communication and dissemination
The communication of such data can take place:
– to the personnel belonging to the undersigned company as persons in charge of the processing for the management of the practices inherent to the performance of the work, within the limits each of the purposes and tasks entrusted to it as a job description present in the office;
– to all parties to whom the right to access said data is recognized on the basis of legal provisions;
– to third parties exclusively for technical and operational requirements strictly related to the purposes set out above and in particular: professionals, collaborators, professional firms, companies providing specific related services, banking institutions, national and / or regional public administrations, local authorities, social security institutions and / or welfare, other Public Administrations and Bodies, National Health Service Bodies, Analysis Laboratories, Judicial Authorities, Judicial Offices, Association of Entrepreneurs or Businesses, Trade Union or Patronage Organisms, Joint Bodies in Employment, School Institutions, Societies of recovery or credit insurance.
This communication, if necessary, may also involve foreign countries, in fact, the data may be communicated or transmitted abroad, both within the framework of the U.E. that extra U.E., according to current legislative provisions.
However, no other form of dissemination is envisaged.
Nature of the conferment
The provision of data is mandatory for you as necessary for the completion of the activities of ordinary administration.
The owner also announces that any non-communication or incorrect communication of one of the mandatory information has emerging consequences:
– the impossibility of the holder to guarantee the adequacy of the treatment itself to the contractual agreements for which it is performed;
– the possible non-correspondence of the results of the treatment with the obligations imposed by the fiscal, administrative or labor regulations to which it is addressed.
You can assert your rights as per articles. from 15 to 22 of EU Reg. 2016/679 addressing the holder (or the manager if appointed) of the treatment.
Data controller: MI SYSTEMS Srl in the persons of Mirko MARTINUZ and Daniele MARTINUZ
Via XXIX October, 15 – 33033 Codroipo (UD) tel. 0432 907058 – e-mail: email@example.com
Responsible for the treatment: sig. Mirko MARTINUZ can be contacted at the aforementioned office